Therapeutic Lasers have been scientifically proven in treating post-surgical pain and many acute and chronic conditions
Clinical studies have shown that LASER THERAPY can help alleviate pain and inflammation, reduce swelling, stimulate nerve regeneration and cells involved in tissue repair.
Laser therapy can be used for a vast range of acute and chronic conditions including:
- HIP DYSPLASIA
- WOUNDS + BITES
- SKIN DISORDERS such as Hot Spots and Lick Granulomas
- ACUTE + CHRONIC OTITIS (inflammation of the ear canal)
- DENTAL DISEASE
- POST-OPERATIVE HEALING
- ACUTE TRAUMAS such as sprains and strains
Benefits of laser therapy include:
- EFFECTIVE RELIEF OF PAIN, INFLAMMATION + SWELLING
- EXTREMELY WELL TOLERATED BY PETS
- NO KNOWN SIDE-EFFECTS
- MAY DECREASE THE NEED FOR SURGERY + MEDICATIONS
- REDUCED HEALING TIME
- REQUIRES NO SEDATION OR CLIPPING OF HAIR
- QUICK TO ADMINISTER
- PET OWNERS CAN BE PRESENT WITH THEIR PETS DURING ADMINISTRATION OF TREATMENT
Laser therapy can be booked as an extended appointment with the Vet or Veterinary Nurse, and is now also offered as an adjunctive therapy for surgical procedures to assist with wound healing for a small additional charge.
For chronic conditions, a course of laser treatments can be purchased at a reduced cost, and many insurance companies will also include Laser Therapy as a complimentary therapy on their insurance policies.
For further information on Laser Therapy, or to book an appointment with our veterinary team, please call 01325 380111 or email Stanhope Park Veterinary Hospital at email@example.com.