We have recently invested in a THERAPEUTIC LASER, to further add to our increasing range of facilities….
LASER THERAPY has been proven to alleviate pain and inflammation, reduce swelling, stimulate nerve regeneration and cells involved in tissue repair.
Laser therapy can be used for a vast range of acute and chronic conditions including:
- HIP DYSPLASIA
- WOUNDS + BITES
- SKIN DISORDERS such as Hot Spots and Lick Granulomas
- ACUTE + CHRONIC OTITIS (inflammation of the ear canal)
- DENTAL DISEASE
- POST-OPERATIVE HEALING
- ACUTE TRAUMAS such as sprains and strains
Benefits of laser therapy include:
- Effective relief of pain, inflammation and swelling
- It is extremely well tolerated by pets
- There are no known side-effects
- May decrease the need for surgery and medications
- Reduced healing time
- Requires no sedation or clipping of hair
- Quick to administer
- Pet owners can be present with their pets during administration of treatment
For further information on Laser Therapy or to book an appointment, please call the surgery on 01325 380111.